Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hidden (explicit) Facts



So I met this kid
With a sweet, sweet smile on his face
And drumsticks on both his hands

It was Saturday
And no one noticed
How the heat contributed zero to the changing color of my face,
But that gaze in his eyes seemed to burn my cheek right away

No one noticed, yes
How I acted like a fool when he’s around
Lost my mind in a brief moment of so called love

No one, yes, no one even noticed
When he reached my side and stood there without saying nothing
And we’re side by side for quite a moment

No one cared
When I forced a silly smile towards him,
And he replied a simple smile that made me jump off my feet

No one gave any attention,
When I fall madly in love with the sweet kid holding drumsticks on his hand.

6Jan2010
No one noticed. So I guess I’ll just keep it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment