Monday, July 26, 2010

That’s just me, in Love

last night (or today?) i couldn't sleep. Sooo i stayed up 'till two in the morning writing this piece of i'm-not-really-sure-of-what-this-thing-is-actually.
well, i'm not being in love and all that,
this is just another way for me to avoid boredom and seasonal insomnia. get it? seasonal insomnia. insomnia musiman, it comes and goes without being consistent and so on,
...
OH WHATEVER NES.

I know it’s stupid,
But here I am again, writing silly love songs.
I know it’s cliché,
But love does not seem to be boring right now.
I know you’re probably broken hearted,
But hey, I’m simply heart lifted.

Don’t be sick by the L word I keep repeating again and again,
Don’t throw up on the hope I build passionately,
Don’t punish me for smiling all day,
And sometimes looking at the thin air for quite a time,
Because that’s where I best see his reflection, vividly.
Yeah, the thin air, honey.

You can accuse me of being crazy.
You can accuse me of wasting so much paper,
And contributing a hundred more reasons to damage our beloved earth.
But that’s just me, in love.

Now I’m asking you,
Have you?
Have you ever been in love?
Or are you being simple and not as dramatic as I am?
But you do know that feeling inside, don’t you?
Even though you don’t express your feeling through a piece of paper,
Or admiring the sky for being so blue it reflects his face,
But I know you know.

So, here it is.
a little clarification to light up your understanding towards me.
I am alright. I am not being weird and all that.
That’s just me, in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment